Amazing Jet-Ski trip to discover the beauty of river Kwai
EASY - SAFE - MEMORABLE
- Safety briefing / Guided by experienced instructor
- Jet-ski first class Silent - Powerful - Comfortable
- Safari Jet-Ski 35kms on the river Kwai
- Beautiful scenery along the mountains and jungle
- Fish farms, birds, buffalos, lizards, horses...
- The amazing pier of Kanchanaburi
- Floating houses and restaurants towed by boat
- The famous bridge over the river Kwai
- Genuine Thai-houses & long tail boats
- Full power at the junction of river Kwai Noi & Yai
- Swimming on the clean and fresh water
- Back to the starting point
Jet Ski General Informations
- Private jet ski excursion with guide
- No boat licence driving required
- All inclusive for 2 persons/1 jetski
- Maximum of 2 adult per jet-ski
- Driving allowed 16 years old with 1 parent
- Free for one children under 12 years old
- Extra 2 children under 12 years old (+ 2000 THB )
- Extra person + 12 years old (+ 2000 THB )
- Extra Jet-ski ( + 4000 THB )
Private VIP Van from Bangkok
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Bangkok (+3800Bath)
Private Air-conditioned car from Sayok
Sayok - Kanchanaburi (+ 1500Bath)
Sayok - Kanchanaburi - Sayok (+ 2500 THB)
Discovery Trip 1 Hour ( about 35kms ) is a memorable Safari jet-ski guided on the river KWAI
Gorgeous landscapes all the way to explore..
100% ADRENALINE and PLEASURE for drivers and passengers !!!
The conditions are perfect everyday since there is no wind, no waves,.. just a calm tropical river to ride !
You can use your own camera or GoPro Hero and stay dry all the way if you want...
Slowly for novices and photographs or faster for people come for a fun experience on a clean and fresh water.
The program starts after a safety briefing and recommandations by a experienced instructor ( English / French spoken )
Now you ready to self-cruise a comfortable and powerful Yamaha Waverunner High Class 110HP or seadoo Spark.
The Best quality and silent Personal Water Craft
Moderate speed along the resorts and old temples to the surprising pier of Kanchanaburi where are parked a hundred of floating houses, nightclubs and restaurants. After 10 minutes, we will reach the junction of the River Kwai Noi and Yai called Mae Klong / Three colors river and take the route to Ban Kao.
From that time, all riders start to have a good control and are ready to follow the guide for 40 mins of great and sharp curves in this wonderful scenery along by the limestone mountains ...
This section of the trip appears to be a movie in which you will be a privileged observer of the wildlife,
Riding along the jungle with a great sensation of freedom being the only ones on the river.
You will have the chance to see people living and fishing by the river, places that are totally unvisited by tourists, fish farms, horses ranch, local animals such as the water buffalo and several kind of birds...
To end this journey, we will stop to enjoy the sunset ( depend time ) on the river Kwai Yai before going back to the famous bridge over the river Kwai, place of interest for many tourists in Kanchanaburi due to the history during the Second World War where you could spend a while before going back to your hotel or guesthouse .
An amazing trip for your stay in Kanchanaburi... Fun, pleasure and discovery guaranteed !!!